You probably have heard of the high fat, low carbohydrate diet that is so popular among models and actors, and for good reason: low carbohydrate diets provide the right nourishment with whole foods, as it keeps the body burning fat for fuel. It’s an excellent way to be, because it’ll make fat loss effortless! However, where will this “keto” term fit into the picture?
Well, the word ketogenic derives from the term “ketosis,” a state where the body breaks down fat molecules to ketones to offer energy. The state is accomplished through low carb consumption and higher than usual fat consumption. The “regular” state of your body’s metabolism is referred to as “glycolysis,” in which carbohydrates are burnt for energy. When the body is in carbohydrate-burning mode, it’ll utilize all available carbohydrates for energy before touching stored fat. In ketosis, the body is primed to burn fat, and that’s good news for those trying to get slim. The following 7-day keto meal plan sample is easy.
Here is Sunday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
- Breakfast – Asparagus Poached Egg
- Lunch – Salad w/ steak strips. Sliced cucumber, lettuce greens, diced 1/4 avocado, sliced tomato, some garlic powder, salt, pepper, lemon juice sprinkled on top. Stir and add the steak strips
- Dinner – Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Snack – Kale Chips. They may be consumed any time of day.
- Second Snack – seeds/nuts of your choice
Here is Monday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast – Green Smoothie – Low carbohydrate fruit such as strawberries, avocado, lime, lemon, cucumber, tart apples, and some type of greens (arugula, kale, spinach) mixed well. Utilize water to help mix.
- Lunch – Zucchini Noodles w/ marinara sauce (add some ground beef)
- Dinner – Sliced avocado and Chicken Fajita Soup
- Snack – Roast almonds
Here is Tuesday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast – Nitrate-free ham and Scrambled eggs w/ Spinach
- Lunch – Apple Cabbage Slaw. Add slivers of almond to it for extra fat! Be certain that you utilize a tart apple. With this one, you definitely will be eating a rainbow. Plus, one grilled salmon fillet and one sliced avocado
- Dinner – Sole Meuniere – A lemony fish for supper w/ a salad with a handful of chopped walnuts.
- Snack – Celery w/ almond butter
- Second Snack – An avocado w/ garlic powder, pepper, and salt
Here is Wednesday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast – Chives and eggs
- Lunch – Huge salad: selection of greens, tomatoes, avocado, roasted vegetables (choose low carbohydrate veggies), cucumber, garlic powder, pepper, and drizzle of tahini
- Dinner – Steamed broccoli and grilled pork chop
- Snack – Sunflower seeds (roasted)
Here is Thursday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast – Ground beef and scrambled eggs. Seasoned with ground black pepper and Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s. Garlic may also be good!
- Lunch –Tuna Boats – easy and fun idea for lunch.
- Dinner – Fried or baked ground beef patties w/ avocado slices and salad greens
- Snack – Zucchini rounds
Here is Friday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast –An egg muffin: made how you like it. Add whatever proteins or vegetables you want.
- Lunch – Grilled beef strips inside a pan with pepper, salt, and balsamic vinegar. Serve w/ side salad.
- Dinner – Chicken Soup
- Snack – Cauliflower Hummus w/ vegetables
- Second snack – Macadamia nuts
Here is Saturday’s version of the 7-day keto meal plan:
Breakfast – Vegetable Frittata
- Lunch – Broccoli Soup
- Dinner – Chicken w/ Lemon
- Snack – Tahini and Apple – Be certain that it is a tart apple (green ones usually are tart). Dip the apple slices in tahini or additional nut butter spread.